JOIN NF ACADEMY TEAM
NF Academy is one of the fastest growing private football academies in the world, and we are now seeking freelance journalists to produce content and articles about top talents, top European academies and NF Academy players. We are looking for free-lance journalists that can produce articles that engage our audience and also write selling texts about our coaches, success stories, programs and cover our events.
We seek freelance journalist with a commercial understanding and that can contribute to write and identify top supports building the NF Academy Brand and increase sales. You will have the opportunity to work remotely and coordinate with our head office in Portugal.
We are seeking marketing coordinators in the following countries:
- Finland (produce local content in Finish)
- Sweden (produce local content in Swedish)
- Denmark (produce local content in Danish)
- Portugal (produce international content in English)
RESPONSABILITIES AND CONDITIONS
Work and responsibility
- Execute interviews by phone and write articles
- Identify suitable photos for the articles
- Produce ideas for articles
- Coordinate with NF Academy marketing management to create content plans
- Deliver articles within deadlines
- Quality control on spelling
Type of contract
You will be working as a freelancer where we pay a monthly fee based on the agreed amount of articles you produce per month.
Send an email to email@example.com with a description of your competence, experience and how you think you can help us to produce top content on youth development in your country. Feel free to share articles that you have produced to give us a better understanding of your style and competence.
Reference from previous work
Send us some examples of work you have been doing related to:
- Marketing text you have produced
- Social media platforms you have managed
- Webpages you have managed or built
- Other work related to marketing
We will get back to you within 2 weeks.