This page is private and only accessible through the link you have received via email.
Please have in consideration that this agenda can change, but you will be informed if it does.
A – 2013/2012
B – 2011/2010
|Saturday, May 21st|
|10:00-11:15||Training session A|
|11:30-12:45||Training session A|
|12:45-13:15||Theoretical session for A|
|14:00-15:15||Training session B|
|15:30-16:45||Training session B|
|16:45-17:15||Theoretical session for B|
|Sunday, May 22nd|
|09:00-10:15||Training session A|
|10:30-11:45||Training session A|
|11:45-12:15||Theoretical session for A|
|13:00-14:15||Training session B|
|14:30-15:45||Training session B|
|15:45-16:15||Theoretical session for B|
- Address: Vardal Idrettspark, Skoleveien 26, 2827 Hunndalen
- Rune Bjørnødegård, Regional Partner, +47 41 60 40 37
- Head Coach: Rodrigo Silva
Any questions during the camp please contact Rune Bjørnødegård.
Guidelines and Rules
Guidelines for parents
It is important that the parents contribute in a positive way to their child’s development, and do not cause any negative experiences. A parent can and should have an important role in their child’s sport development.
- Prioritize the child’s needs and goals – not your own
- Have conversations focusing on development – not necessarily current accomplishments
- Have a close dialogue with the coach before you give tactical advises so that the player does not get in a conflict of interest between parents and coach
- Remember that football is a team sport: even though NF Academy develop individual players, we also aim to develop the participants as team players. A better performance as a team, will lead to a better performance as a player.
Rules for parents
The following rules are included to make sure the sports program can be accomplished as planned in a positive and friendly way, without unreasonable intervention. Violation of the rules can lead to expulsion of parents and player(s) from the event.
- The coaches are in charge during NF Academy’s events and are responsible for the players. All parents need to respect and comply the coaches’ instructions.
- Do not intervene in the decisions of the coaches. This includes the tactics, choice of players positions, group division etc during warm-up, session/match and straight after. There will be opportunity to speak with the coaches after the training/match (after the coach is finished with the players).
- Do not intervene with the players during warm-up, session/match and straight after. The players need to stay focused until the session is over and the coach has allowed the players to leave.
- Do not complain to and about the opponent teams and the referee
Rules for players
Violation of the rules can lead to expulsion of parents and player(s) from the event.
- The coaches are in charge during NF Academy’s events and are responsible for the players. All players need to respect and comply the coaches’ instructions.
- No phones, computers, tablets etc except when the coaches accept the use
- Check and respect the daily schedule (don’t be late!)
- Respect your coaches, team mates, opponents, referees and parents
- Bad attitude on and off the field will not be accepted
- Do not leave the area where the group is staying (sports fields) without permission from either coaches or parents
1) Bring football shoes for artificial grass and shin pads.
2) If necessary bring snacks/fruit/nuts for refill between sessions. There will not be served any food.
3) Water bottle
4) The trainings will be outdoor
5) All players train in NF Academy clothes, so if you have it at home – bring it.